" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Waiting

This weekend has started off quite relaxing.  My inlaws were so kind to invite the boys over for a sleepover last night and they were thrilled.  Chad and I went out to every car dealership in town after he got out of work and looked at cars..I think we have it narrowed down to five types we like, Saturn Aura, Chevy Malibu, Saab, Acura, and Ford Fusion. I was definately exhausted from walking so much last night as I haven't been on my feet for longer than 10 minutes at any given time this week but it also was nice to just get out of the house.  I felt very anxious being in a car while Chad drove us around and have a feeling it might take me a minute to get back into the saddle.  I didn't expect that but I guess it makes sense.  We picked up a movie and came home and I was out before the dvd even made it into the player. :) I slept in until 9:00 again so not my norm and then we picked up the boys and went for a short walk.  That's been my homework from my chiro is to talk for at least 10 minutes every day to get my muscles stretched.  It was a little humid but again nice to be out of the house. The boys played in the sprinkler when we got home and I spent time journaling which was great.  Now i'm going to take a nap and then we are going to church tonight.  And as the day goes by we are waiting...waiting to find out my test results, waiting to decide which car to get, and waiting for something else to come to fruition or not. What is cracking me up about all of this waiting is that I'm still calm and at peace with it....again not my "NORM"....I'm definately your type A, firstborn, "control" freak type of girl.  I'm just chalking it up to God molding me and i'm gladly accepting it.  Right now my biggest delima is what to make for dinner because this mama does not feel like cooking.  I'm think Papa Murphy's might be helping me out in that area tonight. On a complete side/random note, I don't know if you have checked out my community on the right of my page, but I would love to get feedback from you or have you start a new discussion.  Have a great weekend and Blessings!

No comments: