" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Friday, June 12, 2009

Excited for the weekend

I'm so looking forward to spending time relaxing most of the weekend! With my promotion have come alot of long hours but I know it's only short term until I get things organized. That being said i'm dragging a bit today and going to take a nap here shortly and then decide on what to do next. I really want to just hang out at home with the boys but part of me thinks that if I go into work tonight and get things done I won't have to work too long tomorrow and then can have most of the weekend with the fam. Right now the boys are looking for bugs with their buckets and shovels. They could look for them for hours and i'd rather not look in their buckets..lol. It's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend so we might take them to a green house tomorrow and look at flowers. It's a really neat green house with a water fall and all kinds of outdoor things. The boys love it! I have my running list of things to do but am trying to keep it minimal this weekend. Well not much else to report right now. I am hoping to get my pictures organized this weekend and possibly start a new albulm this weekend.

No comments: