" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Saturday, January 24, 2009

This weekend...

My mom had her appt with one of her doctors yesterday and she told my mom that there is a gray area of concern on her cervix. They are waiting for the results of her PAP which should be here early next week. They are going to do a MRI and will determine exactly what is going on. So now we are just waiting and praying. Please continue to pray for my mom. She hasn't told any of my siblings yet and wants to wait until she knows exactly what is going on. She has a heart for Jesus and puts her full trust in Him, but I know she is nervous. I just hope the doctors ack quickly depending on what the results are.

Last night I went over to my friend Amy's house for a scrap night which was a lot of fun. I had my decaf latte in hand and my totes full of scrap stuff. I cranked out three pages and cropped a big stack of pictures. I'm really hoping to print off more pictures and work on Kylan's albulm tonight. I ended up spending the night at Amy's because we talked so much and it got to be quite late. I live about 20 minutes south on the Interstate but was so tired by the time we were done. I woke up bright and early this morning and went to my favorite coffee shop to pick up a decaf latte.

This weekend should be relaxing and fun. Today we are planning on taking the boys to McDonalds for lunch. They received a couple of gift cards for Christmas and they love the Playland. I personally can't stand it because of all of the germs but i'm learning to let go and let them have fun....It's also a good release for them to get all of their energy out. Tonight we are going to church and then staying for Family Night. They are playing Kung Fu Panda after service which should be a lot of fun for the boys. Tomorrow we are celebrating one of my sister's birthday at my moms and then just relaxing. I go back to school Monday, but am only taking one class this semester. I'm taking Business Statistics...ugh...not my favorite and I know the prof who is teaching this class. I had him for Econ two years ago and he is tough! I've enjoyed the past month off of school and now have to get back into the school/work/ mom grove.

No comments: