" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Twelve Weeks and a few Pictures!

I made it to my 12 week mark on Sunday! I had my three month appt yesterday and it went so well! Baby Bean is doing wonderful and we were able to get some great pictures. In one of them our precious baby's hand was up by it's face and just made me tear up. I love my OB. She has been there for us through all of my pregnancies including losing Mason. She knows just how anxious I am this time and decided not to find the hearbeat with the monitor because she didn't want me to worry if she couldn't find it. Instead we had another ultrasound and was able to see our baby move and see the heartbeat. It was amazing...we had a front view and saw the ribs and an eyelet and it's brain, hands and feet....I'm in love..so in love and humlbled to think that in 6 months I will have this precious baby here with us. I'm excited that in the next several weeks I should start to feel the baby move. I can't wait for that day! Chad went to my appt with me and i'm so thankful he did. Just having them there helped me calm down a bit..i was quite anxious yesterday morning. After my appt I felt pretty sick and had a hard time keeping anything down...so instead of working I opted for a morning in bed watching Say Yes to the Dress and a long nap. I still didn't feel up to par last night but after a great night of sleep am feeling much better today.

Normally on the 4th we have a lot going on but this year it's hot (102 degrees) and i'm not a fan of being outside in this weather. We might have one of my sisters over for lunch but I think it will be a low key day. And I welcome it! Now I just have to figure out what to make for lunch and dinner but I have a feeling leftover rice will be one of the two meals for me.

Baby #4

Side view

Getting ready for their first fire!
Finished their soccer season!

Last day of school...summer here we come. :)

Enjoying Madison's farmers market...one of our favorites!
I did a photo dump from my phone and thought I would share a few pics from our summer so far! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hi, and thank you for your sweet comment! You have a beautiful family and congratulations on your pregnancy. I look forward to following you. Blessings, Dani

Brandy Bruce said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Love that little title "Baby Bean". So cute. :)Blessings!