" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eleven Weeks!

Today marks my 11 week mark and i'm so grateful! Insomnia has been frequent and sleep seems to be slim but naps have been many trying to make up for the lost hours during the night. Food aversions are still high on my list. I bought a rice maker to as my sister swears by hers. I normally make my rice in a skillet but haven't had much energy to to my normal rice and thought this would be something new to try. My next appt is a week from Tuesday and i'm excited to see the baby again and see how baby bean is doing. I took Ky with me to run errands yesterday and while out Target he was pointing to things he thought would be perfect for the baby. I just love that the boys are old enough to participate in this pregnancy. They continue to talk about the baby throughout the week and even while cleaning up their playroom today they talked about how we needed new baby toys. I can't wait to see them hold the baby and be big brothers. Kylan is excited because he's been the baby for 6 years and will now have the opportunity to be a big brother...it's so precious and a little sad to see my baby become the middle child, but I know he will do fine.

My commute has started to wear on me especially since I am just so tired right now. Driving three hours 2-3 times a week is getting old but i'm thankful that I have the flexibility to work from my home office a couple of days a week...that offset does help so much. I'm definately feeling like a oompa lumpa right now. I can still wear regular tops but most dress pants, and casual capris are maternity right now altough my yoga pants are still manageable. I do need to go and get a few more staples and while was going to atempt to do that this weekend I think i'm going to wait until next weekend.

Yesterday Chad started working on our deck. It started as a project to stain our deck but then turned into tearing down the railing we had, building a new one, sanding, power washing the old deck etc. He spent most of the day cutting wood and getting the posts started yesterday and I helped where I could which wasn't much. I took two naps yesterday and managed to through some mac and cheese together for dinner. Thankfully I woke up at 6 with energy and took advantage of it starting on laundry and cleaning the family room. I gave the boys 30 minutes to play when they woke up then it was time to attack their playroom and move their toys that had migrated upstairs back to their homes. I still think I should take a couple of garbage cans down stairs and through many of their toys away or donate them because they have so many, but that will wait for another weekend. The house is almost clean...I need to finish vaccumming, clean the bathrooms and put dishes and laundry away but it looks a lot better than it did 24 hours ago so i'll take it. Now if i could get a second wind to crank some more out that would be awesome. I think we are going to take a trip to the library this afternoon and I need to pick up a few things from the grocery store. Nothing too exciting but i'm ok with that. :)

No comments: