" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a Hot One!

It has been a HOT week here in the midwest with temps exceeding 100 and this mama is ready for some cooler weather stat! It looks like my wish might come true as weather.com says it will drop to 65 tonight and be in the low 90s tomorrow..Praise the Lord! I LOVE being outside with the boys and doing fun things but in conjunction with being pregnant and trying to stay hydrated the heat is not my friend right now.

Which brings me to today. I had horrible insomnia last night and was up reading for probably three hours before I started closing my eyes again. I woke up at 8 and was excited to head to the spa for a much needed pedi. Chad is working on finishing our deck and got up to head out in the heat and work on it. And now i'm trying to figure out what fun things the boys and I can do today because even though it's only 11:00 i'm antsy to get out of the house and go have some fun.

We don't have any plans for tomorrow besides church in the morning so I am welcoming this relaxing on the whim weekend where we can do whatever we choose..it's just a matter of making a decision. I have a feeling a pomegranite smoothie will be enjoyed at some point today. :)

No comments: