" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Insomnia

So I have been blesses with the gift of insomnia for a couple of years now and honestly most days I am blessed by it. Today I woke up at 4:00, cleaned up the mess I made in the kitchen last night, had breakfast, spent some time in the Word, and am not catching up on some blog time all before I "normally" wake up, not to mention I can enjoy the quiet time talking with God. I just love it. Now i'm sure I will not be saying the same thing at 2:00 this afternoon when I feel like taking a nap in my office...lol. Today we are having a Christmas potluck at my office and I am so looking forward to it. I made lemon bars and a bugle dip to go with bugles which I love!!! I definately need to get a work out in tomorrow. This afternoon my dear friend Amy and her two kids are coming over for a playdate and I'm really looking forward to some girl time. She's also going to do my hair yeah! The grays are showing and I start to look like Cruella de Vil when they come out. So much so that my boss commented on my gray hair in the middle of a meeting with him the other day. Gotta love people sometime! :) Well Chad's alarm went off which means I need to start getting ready for work. We got quite a bit of snow yesterday so it will be interesting to see how the roads are today.

No comments: