" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

My mom, Michelle, My sister Jess, and I
The boys and I making hershey kiss cookies:)...Noah had a case of bedhead..love it!:)


Smiling for mom before church. He's getting so big!

Mr. Man



My little men




I just love Christmas and all that comes with it. I love making memories with family and carrying on traditions that I did with my mom when we were little. One of my favorites is making Christmas cookies and icing them. This weekend we did just that. I invited my friend Michelle, my mom, and one of my sisters Jess over to make cookies with the boys and I. Chad is content just eating them:) We spent a good five hours making cookies and had a wonderful time. The boys enjoyed sampling everything.

We have had a lot of snow today! Winter is definately here and in full swing. Chad just finished shoveling and I'm waiting my meatballs to cook and will be starting the sauce and noodles shortly. That's right it's another spaghetti and meatball night but this time I have a whole box of spaghetti! I've been craving crescents which goes so well with spaghetti and meatballs:)

Please pray for me. I have my genetics exam on Thursday and am so nervous. I just don't feel very confident about this subject and really hope to do decent on the exam to pull up my final grade in this class. I keep praying that God will help me retain information as i'm studying. I'm also praying for energy as i'm so drained by the time I get home from work and get dinner done that I can barely stay awake for anything more than two hours and my friends I need to get at least a good three hours in tonight so that tomorrow evening is spent just reviewing.

I went to the hospital yesterday and gave my first round of blood for the tests they run for your initial OB appt. My first appt is next Tuesday and I keep praying that it goes alright. Well that's all for now... oh and here are a few pics I thought you would enjoy. God Bless!

No comments: