" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A hair cut and seven dozen cookies...

Well my insomnia finally caught up with me. :) Today was a good day overall. My friend Amy came over with her two kids after work and her oldest and my two boys played in their playroom and had a ball! Her youngest is 5 months and napped a big part of the time they were here. And after dinner Amy cut/colored my hair! PTL...I was so overdue for a cut/color, that I was starting to look scary with all of my gray coming out. And now I feel so much better,except my hair is thick and takes forever to do. They left at 8:30 and I still had 7 dozen cookies to make for tomorrow's cookie exchange. Yep I'm exhausted and barely keeping my eyes open as I type but excited with all that was accomplished today. Now i'm off to crash! Night:)

No comments: