" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spinning Saturday!

It has been a great day so far and it's only noon!! I got up bright and early with Kylan this morning..he decided at 5:30 that is was time for peanut butter and crackers (his favorite)! So we sat and the table and he had some with a glass of milk and downstairs to the playroom we went. I went to my spinning class with Jill at 8:15 and had a great workout!! I'm still a little sore from my workout yesterday and can only imagine how I am going to feel tomorrow, but it feels so great to get those workouts in. I might be prego now but i'm all about doing it healthy this time! I don't want to pack on all of the weight i've worked so hard to get off. Now i'm back at home sipping on a warm cup of cranberry apple zinger tea with a little bit of honey!! Yum. The boys are outside with Chad running around while he rakes the leaves. I'm getting ready to finish up my project for my genetics class that I have been working on for a while. I'll be so glad to be done with it!!! That's about it for my day thus far. I'm going to go get the boys lunch. I'm sure they are getting hungry.

No comments: