" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday....

I'm so tired... I should be glad it's Friday but in my head i'm already back to Monday! Between work, school, the kids, and everything that needs to happen to keep things going..i'm just exhausted. I'm so thankful for the job, husband, and kids that I have, but there are moments when I wish things would slow down just a bit. Today was one of those days. I let myself sleep in today and went into work at 7:00. My day consumed of many meetings and I finally left at 6:00. Went to the gym and worked out then home to see the boys and put them to bed. Chad and I watched a show together and now it's down time until bed. Tomorrow Noah has a soccer game at 9:00 and then I'm supposed to hang out with my sister Nik whose home from Florida for the weekend. If only there were more hours in the day.

No comments: