" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!





What an amazing couple of days! As Easter approached this year I have been reflecting on all that Jesus did for us...and have been humbled to tears! I was thinking about him on that cross.....hanging there with thorns on his head...nails in his feet and hands and just cry. He did that for me.....and for all of us. He took all of my sins...past, present, and future and died for them! I've been thinking alot about Mary today and how hard it must have been for her to see her "son" on the cross. I can't even begin to imagine what must have been going through her head...was she at peace, was she screaming...how did she feel when she went to his tomb the next day....and then again when she saw him again? There aren't many times in history that I wish I was alive during but that time would have been one of them. To touch his hands, be at his feet, hear his voice. Im in awe and oh so thankful for the sacrifice He made for us. I'm thankful that I can live my life with hope that I will see Him one day. Today has been wonderful! The boys and I planted some flowers today...and i'm so excited to watch them bloom! Tulips, lilies, and more lilies! I can't wait. We then went to my in laws where the boys did an easter egg hunt, had lunch, read the Easter story, and all came home for a much needed nap! I'm getting ready to head to SC for business tomorrow and would honestly rather just be home. I'm not even motivated to pack! I'm only going to be gone two days and I'm glad it's a short trip because i'm missing my family already!. Here are a few of my favorite pics from our day today! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Erika said...

He is risen, indeed!!! Sounds like you had a great Easter and was able to spend it with your family! How wonderful! Your boys are getting SO big, they are just adorable!! I hope the next 2 days fly by while you are out of town! Happy Easter! :)