" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Monday, January 10, 2011

Take off! :)

Yesterday was a busy day! One that started with me takng off from Chicago and flying to South Carolina....and as I stated before i'm terrified of flying. I posted a thread on MckMama's blogfrog community and was blessed by the many kind comments.  A pilot gave me freeofflying.com to checkout and I did watch the video he recommended and it helped.  I aslo got to the airport early and had a couple fufu drinks just to help me relaz...between those and the dramimim I was able to relax and get some sleep on the flight...which is normally unheard of.  Funny thing is that now that we are here in South Carolina they are having a winter storm!!! It's crazy. They have gotten 7.5 inches of snow and it's all over the news... I also found out my business partner's from chicago who were coming in today's flights were canceled. So it should be interesting..not sure if we will make it out of our hotel...thankfully there is a starbucks around the corner from my hotel...now if they are open is another story:)

No comments: