" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Saturday, January 8, 2011

25 Random things about me :)

So I was reading Esther's blog here: http://www.laughwithusblog.com/ and thought the list was a great idea!! It's been a bit since i've posted and I actually plan on posting an actual post later but had a few minutes while my laundry is washing and thought this sounded like fun...so here goes 25 random things about me:

  1. My name is Mimi and I live in the Midwest
  2. I am the oldest of 6
  3. I have been married for 6.5 years
  4. I love love coffee!!!
  5. Tea is something new i'm also in love with...teavana, teaforte, and harney and sons to name a few
  6. Jesus is my Lord and Savior without whom I know I would not be alive
  7. I love to try new red wines
  8. I enjoy my girl time
  9. Quilting is something I just learned last year and wish I had more time to do..
  10. Listening to my sons laugh makes my day
  11. I don't use the words I love you lightly
  12. I lived in Alaska for several years and loved it
  13. I moved 18 times in 13 years
  14. I love to travel and see new places but am terrified of flying
  15. I'd love to adopt someday
  16. I've never been on a mission's trip overseas and hope to
  17. Barnes and Nobles is one of my favorite stores and I hardly go there because I always leave with a stack of books.
  18. My favorite color is blue
  19. Growing up I loved watching G.I. Joe's
  20. I collect Starbucks's city mugs
  21. I am a coupon freak! :)
  22. Mac eyeshaow is my favorite
  23. Being a mom is the most amaging gift ever given to me
  24. Anxiety is something that i've struggled with since being diagnosed with PE
  25. I'm a control freak and God is daily teaching me to let go
Please share you link and post 25 random things about you on your blog. I've love to read them!!

2 comments:

laughwithusblog said...

We love books too! Here we have a Mardel Christian bookstore. The have shelves full of $1 books... I enjoyed reading your list! Thank you so much for linking to me! :)

Michele said...

ha! Esther inspired me too!

http://www.justaddwhine-andwine.com/2011/01/sunday-randomness.html