" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Monday, May 31, 2010

Praying for peace

Tonight I'm headed to the airport and flying out early in the morning! I'm praying I can fall asleep once I get to the hotel. I've been nervous all day and trying to keep my mind occupied. We had a great day with the boys laying low, playing games and just enjoying being together. I did a ton of laundry so Chad doesn't hve to worry about it while I'm gone. I finished packing and re packing and them we went out to dinner because I couldn't stop pacing...lol. My boss and a co worker are flying with me to sc but I'm staying there longer and flying by myself back home. I know in my heart that God is wiser than I am and I know he knows all of my days and while I should find peace I'm that I can't get my head and heart to be in sync and a peace. Quite honestly I don't think it would be so bad if I didn't have my boys but the thought of not being there for them scares me. Please pray for me..that God will give me peace and calmness. It's been so wonderful being home for the past several week but now I'm gone for the next two weeks and I'm strugglig with that. Thankfully I will be home this Sunday but have to leave again on Monday. The great thing is that I will be off for four days in a row the week my sister gets married and I can't wait! We will be taking family pics as this will be the first time in over three years that we will all be together and I can't wait! Well I hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weeknd. I know we did an are eapecially thankful for all of the men and women who serve our country!

No comments: