" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have had a lot of time to reflect the last few months since Mason went home to be with Jesus. There have been many moments where I cry out because I just want to hold him for one more moment, I weep every time I go to visit him at the cemetary, and I now amd more thankful for the simple things that I used to take for granted. I also appreciate the things I've always been thankful for even more. That being said I came up with the idea of Thankful Thursday. I think it is so easy to get caught up in what we don't have or what makes us upset, and I'm not exempt from these feelings. I'd like to use Thankful Thursday as a way to express what I'm thankful for every week. I'm going to start listing 5 things that I'm thankful for and would love to hear from you what you are thankful for. It could be anything, but hope in doing this fun exercise it will remind us of just how blessed we are. So here's to Thankful Thursday and below is what I'm thankful for this week:

1. Being able to carry Mason for 5 months
2. Coffee
3. The ability to run and let my emotions out.
4. Talking to God whenever I want to.
5. My childrens' smiles

No comments: