" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Friday, February 18, 2011

Signs of Spring!

This week has been a good one! It started off with Valentines day and my hubby remembered one of my favorite red wines and bought a bottle and some chocolates (some of my fav) and wrote a beautiful card to go with it. The down side...I'm on my sixth week of Weight Watchers and tracking really hard and even though I still have my WW chocolate items I'm trying not to have to much reg choc. It's like a drug to me..I can't stop at just one piece. But I adore him and am so blessed to have a husband who is so thoughtful...because really I also think of valentine's as a hallmark holiday and don't put a whole lot of stock into it..  Anyhow that was Monday...and then Noah got sick with a 101 temp for four days! We took him to our pediatrician and his fever broke today but this mama was starting to get very concerned.  Ive been blessed to be able to WFH (work from home) yesterday and today so it's been nice to get caught up on dishes and some laundry at a decent time.  I even made dinner at 7am this morning and through it in the crock pot....chicken tortilla soup..YUM! Can't wait to have some. I got a great workout in on my lunch and am planning on going on a long walk after Chad gets home from work. The temps have warmed up and the snow is melting slowly...but we are starting to see grass and I am beyond thrilled!

     This weekend is full but filled with many fun things. The boys have swimming lessons tomorrow, my hubby is helping move some furniture from my sisters to my moms, and I have a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday I am going to see my friend from AK who I haven't seen in months! I can't wait....we are getting together at the crack of dawn for coffee so that I can be home early enough to spend the rest of the day with the boys. I'm traveling three days next week and want to soak up as much time with them as possible.

     Not too much else to share right now....and to be honest I think I might attempt at a nap while the boys are sleeping. :) Blessings to everyone!

No comments: