" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Perfect Peace

I just picked up Laura Story's cd this weekend absolutely love it! Our church sings Mighty To Save during worship often and i've always wanted to listen to her other songs. My girlfriend emailed me this past week and asked if I had listened to her song Perfect Peace, which at the time I had not. She said the song reminded her of my mom....so I drove over to our Christian Bookstore and picked it up and I love the cd and song Perfect Peace! It reminded again just how awesome God is. I've been reading Kelly's Blog (on my side bar) and Jenna's Journey the last couple of months and its been so neat to follow their stories and the testimony God has given them.

Today has been a busy day and boy was it nice to pick up the boys after work and come home. Chad's making BBQs for dinner and then I have to go to the coffee shop to study for a couple of hours. I'm so thankful to have such a supportive husband!!! While I was taking a nap before class yesterday Chad put away four loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, and washed the remaining dishes. God has truly blessed me.

Exciting news!- I'm going to San Antonio in March and can't wait. My best friend lives there with her two kids while her husband is overseas. I haven't seen her in over a year and miss her teribly. We met each other when we were in highschool and our parents were stationed on the same base in Alaska. We've been best friends ever since. I booked my ticket on Friday and leave March 24th. I'm so looking forward to enjoying the warm weather! I'm going solo also so it will be weird to be away from my babies for five days but i know they are in wonderful hands:)

No comments: