" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Monday, August 4, 2014

In a few short weeks...



I don't think I've blogged since we found out we are having another precious girl! I will be the first to admit that I was nervous going in to our ultrasound. For the last 16 months H was my "favorite girl" and I was nervous on how I would do with two girls. I know it sounds crazy because we have two boys at home and God filled my heart with love to go around when Ky arrived but I was nervous none the less. And when they told us "it's a girl" it took me a few hours to let it sink in. As it did joy filled my cup. I love having sisters and I mean LOVE LOVE my sisters. As we've grown older they have become some of my closest friends and I am so excited for Harper that she will be able to have that experience and now as it gets closer I can't wait to see who she looks like. Counting her toes and fingers and holding her close are high on my priority list.:)
Now we just pray for H and her heart as I know this precious gift who we are naming Willow is going to rock her world. We plan on getting her a baby doll shortly before Lo comes and hope that helps with the transition a little bit. For now she just walks around tapping on her tummy and saying Baby Willow...she's a tad confused:)

1 comment:

A Tiny Hiney said...

Lovvvve the name Willow!!! So excited for you! I'll be on the lookout for updated posts!!! Congrats mama!!!!