" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A beautiful Wednesday!

Today was absolutely gorgeous!!! We had a high of 63 and I loved every minute of it. I opened our windows, brought our patio set out, and Chad cooked on the grill tonight. Chiptole turkey breast with red and yellow peppers!! Yum. After dinner the boys played on the trampoline and I made a cup of blueberry coffee and sat in my favorite chair on the deck and savored the fresh air! This week has been a busy one. One of my younger sisters was rush to the ER in the middle of the night on Monday and has been in the hospital since. She has endometriosis and syncopy and has been coping with excruciating pain post surgery three weeks ago. She's scheduled to go to a pain clinic but can't get in until next month. Please pray for her, my mom, and siblings. My poor mom is just worn out as they have spent so much time at/in the hospital over the past 6 months. Because my siblings are military dependents my mom has to take them to a hospital that is 45 minutes away. Chad and I have been taking care of my youngest sister and took her to my mom's this afternoon. I have a hard time being patient with the system and the meds that Sarah is having to take. She is on many narcotics and because of the dosage and length she has been on the meds her body has formed an immunity and they are now trying a different set of meds. So aside from the craziness there I'm looking forward to the weekend and being at home. I also just found out that there is a good chance my best friend will be coming back from Germany for 8 months as her husband is scheduled to deply in August. While I'm sad for them that he has to leave, I'm excited to be able to spend time with her and my godbabies. I've alreay warned Chad that I plan on going to Texas for a long weekend every month while she is home. :)

No comments: