" I am the Lord. I change not." Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Making memories ❤️

My youngest sister is a junior in high school....and she decided she wants to go to prom this year! She has such a servant's heart and brings a smile to everyone around here. I was beyond thrilled when she asked me to go shopping for a dress with her! We went to three different shops on Saturday and found one that is in the final round, however I think we are going to go look at a few more places before she commits. I felt extremely old looking at them with her. It's amazing how the styles and prices have changed in the last 14 years!! Wow did I just write 14 years! Eeek!
After we left the last shop we stopped at one of my favorite coffee shops that has amazing ice cream and chocolate truffles that are made right there at the shop! Hess and two of my other sisters had never been there and they were enthralled with the menu! It's a huge hit!

I'm so thankful for my sisters and the friendships that have developed as we've gotten older. I can't imagine life without them.

Blessings!
Mimi

1 comment:

A Tiny Hiney said...

What a special moment to spend together!